Nissin Commander Air 10S, Sony
154,00 €tai alkaen
Esimerkkilaskelma on suuntaa antava.
Kuukausierä: € / kk
Maksuaika: 19 kk
Lähetinyksikkö. Takuu 2 vuotta
The Nissin Commander Air 10s is an advanced wireless strobe commander in the N.A.S., Nissin Air System***, with up to 100 meters range. The simple and clear dial layout with a large color LCD display allows the user to easily and quickly control a group of strobes, such as Nissin Flash Di700A, i60A. Or Canon, Nikon or Sony strobes connected to the wirelss Nissin Receiver Air R unit.
The use of 2.4 GHz radio provides reliable transmission both indoors and outdoors and features such as TTL Auto, manual mode down to 1/256 power, 2nd curtain and high-speed sync up to 1/8000 sec means you have total control of your flash photography at all times.
A new mode called TTL Memory makes it easier to use manual flash control. With this, TTL Auto is first used to quickly find a starting point for each individual flash in the setup, then the user can adjust the flash power to his or hers own liking.
The Nissin Air 10s has also been equipped with a Micro SD card slot that allows the user to easily perform firmware updates. Nissin plans on putting a Micro SD card slot on all future strobes and commanders.
* NAS stands for Nissin Air System, a proprietary wireless TTL communication system developed by Nissin for 2.4GHz radio transmission that allows for stable operation of slave strobes outdoors or in environments that may have other disturbances. The devices are paired beforehand to ensure stable communication with each other, and to avoid signals from getting mixed up, 8 channels have been set up, providing a secure communication environment.
- Wireless strobe commander using 2.4 GHz radio transmission
- 100 meters wireless range
- Controls up to 8 flash groups
- Advanced group control
- TTL Auto mode and new TTL memory function
- Manual mode from 1/1 down to 1/256 power in 1/3 step intervals
- HSS high-speed sync up to 1/8000 sec.
- 2nd curtain and slow shutter sync
- Controls modeling light on remote flash
- AF assist lamp
- Update firmware via Micro SD card\
TTL Exposure Support
- Canon: E-TTL II/ E-TTL
- Nikon: iTTL
- Sony: P-TTL
- Fujifilm: TTL
- Micro Four Thirds system: TTL